The Mortgage Works Residential mortgage rates can be switched to:
|2 yrs Fixed||1.54%||31/08/2023||£0||75%|
|5 yrs Fixed||1.69%||31/08/2026||£0||75%|
A residential borrower with The Mortgage Works who has an existing balance of £100,000 could save up to £270 per month by switching rates through our Team.
The Mortgage Works Residential Mortgage Customers
TMW still have a number of residential mortgage customers – many of these will find themselves on a lifetime variable rate of 5.44%.
We provide a simple service for The Mortgage Works residential borrowers wishing to save money by switching to a new rate:
- without meetings
- without paperwork
- without fuss
- without broker fees
The Mortgage Works Legacy Residential mortgage rates can also be switched.
These rates apply to TMW residential customers whose original product code, which can be found on your mortgage offer, began with the following letters: FS, P, PC, D, E, F, G, H, L, M, N, NP, S, SC, SE, SH, SL, SM, SN, or SP.
If this applies to your TMW mortgage we can switch your rate to:
|2 yrs Fixed||3.29%||31/10/22||£0||75%|
|5 yrs Fixed||3.79%||31/10/25||£0||75%|
A legacy residential borrower with The Mortgage Works who has an existing balance of £100,000 could save up to £120 per month by switching rates through our Team.
Mortgage Product Transfer with another Lender? – click below
- Accord Mortgages Product Transfers
- Aldermore Mortgages Loyalty Rates
- Barclays Mortgage Transfers
- BM Solutions Product Transfer rates
- Coventry Building Society new mortgage deals
- Halifax product transfer rates – existing customers only
- Kensington Mortgages switching mortgage product
- Kent Reliance Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- Nat West Mortgage switch deals
- Nationwide existing customers rate switch
- Paragon Bank Mortgage Product Switch Service
- Scottish Widows Bank Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- Skipton Mortgage Customer Switching Products
- Tesco Bank Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- The Mortgage Works | mortgage product switches for existing TMW buy to let borrowers
- Virgin Money mortgages – new deals – existing customers only