Fixed rates for existing Accord Mortgages BorrowersRates current as of November 17, 2021
|2 yr Fixed||1.15%||2 years||£1,495||65%|
|2 yr Fixed||1.19%||2 years||£995||65%|
|2 yr Fixed||1.43%||2 years||£0||65%|
|3 yr Fixed||1.55%||3 years||£0||65%|
|5 yr Fixed||1.27%||5 years||£1,495||65%|
|5 yr Fixed||1.34%||5 years||£995||65%|
|5 yr Fixed||1.54%||5 years||£0||65%|
Offset Fixed rates for existing Accord Mortgages BorrowersRates current as of November 17, 2021
Existing Accord Borrowers only
- Existing Accord Mortgages Borrower?
- Looking to get off of, or avoid 4.49% standard variable rate?
- Make one simple phone call 020 8106 2197
- No need to book an appointment
- No need to prove income
- No credit scoring
Accord Mortgages Buy to Let existing borrower transfer products
|2 year fixed||1.55%||31/03/2024||£1,495||60%|
|3 year fixed||1.79%||31/03/2025||£950||60%|
|5 year fixed||1.82%||31/03/2027||£1,495||60%|
Process for Accord Mortgage Product Transfer
Call our team on 020 8979 9684. Have to hand your Accord mortgage account number (this is 10 digits long).
We will check your product options with Accord Mortgages and then discuss which would be most suitable for you.
Once you, as the borrower decide on your preferred rate, a simple signature requests the new mortgage rate from Accord Mortgages, which is then put in place as the current rate ends. This means you avoid mortgage interest on the expensive 4.49% variable rate.
Take action or things get expensive
If you have an outstanding mortgage of just £75,000 and leave your account to drift onto the 4.49% Accord Mortgages variable rate, you will be paying nearly £250 a month more interest than if you switched your rate.
A borrower with a £250,000 mortgage could save over £700 per month by simply contacting us and selecting a new, lower, mortgage rate.
Accord Mortgages Self Certification Borrowers Product Transfers
Accord mortgage borrowers who originally took out their mortgage lending without proving their income (self certification) have access to a different set of product transfer rates.
Fixed rates for existing Accord Mortgages Self Certification Borrowers
- 2 year fixed rate 2.42% until 31st January 2024
- 2 year Offset fixed rate 2.72% until 31st January 2027
If you are now in a position to prove your income, and affordability for your mortgage, we can access the standard Accord Mortgages product transfer products for you.
Accord Mortgages Overpayment Options
Most Accord Mortgages products allow you to overpay by up to 10% each year without penalty. If you feel you may with to overpay by more than this please speak to our team who can talk to you about offsetting, or taking a mortgage product that allow you to overpay by up to 50% each year.
Mortgage Product Transfer with another Lender? – click below
- Aldermore Mortgages Loyalty Rates
- Barclays mortgage rates for existing customers
- BM Solutions Product Transfer rates
- Coventry Building Society new mortgage deals
- Halifax product transfer rates – existing customers only
- Kensington Mortgages switching mortgage product
- Kent Reliance Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- Nat West Mortgage switch deals
- Nationwide existing customers rate switch
- Paragon Bank Mortgage Product Switch Service
- Scottish Widows Bank Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- Skipton Mortgage Customer Switching Products
- Tesco Bank Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- The Mortgage Works | mortgage product switches for existing TMW buy to let borrowers
- The Mortgage Works | Product Switches for TMW residential borrowers
- Virgin Money mortgages – new deals – existing customers only