Coventry Building Society Mortgage RatesRates for existing customers current as of October 18, 2023
5 year fixed rates
|5 year fixed||4.95%||30/04/2029||£999||65%|
|5 year fixed||5.04%||30/04/2029||£0||65%|
|5 year fixed||4.95%||30/04/2029||£999||75%|
|5 year fixed||5.14%||30/04/2029||£0||75%|
|5 year fixed||5.04%||30/04/2029||£999||80%|
|5 year fixed||5.18%||30/04/2029||£0||80%|
|5 year fixed||5.12%||30/04/2029||£999||85%|
|5 year fixed||5.29%||30/04/2029||£0||85%|
|5 year fixed||5.28%||30/04/2029||£999||90%|
|5 year fixed||5.43%||30/04/2029||£0||90%|
2 year fixed rates
|2 year fixed||5.38%||30/04/2026||£999||65%|
|2 year fixed||5.74%||30/04/2026||£0||65%|
|2 year fixed||5.43%||30/04/2026||£999||75%|
|2 year fixed||5.79%||30/04/2026||£0||75%|
|2 year fixed||5.58%||30/04/2026||£999||80%|
|2 year fixed||5.94%||30/04/2026||£0||80%|
|2 year fixed||5.70%||30/04/2026||£999||85%|
|2 year fixed||6.05%||30/04/2026||£0||85%|
|2 year fixed||5.79%||30/04/2026||£999||90%|
|2 year fixed||6.17%||30/04/2026||£0||90%|
|2 year fixed offset||5.68%||30/04/2026||£999||65%|
|5 year fixed offset||5.15%||30/04/2029||£999||65%|
Interest Only Rates
|2 year fixed IO||5.98%||30/04/2026||£0||50%|
|5 year fixed IO||5.45%||30/04/2029||£0||50%|
Our Coventry Building Society Mortgage Service
- Are you an existing Coventry Building Society borrower?
- Is it time for you to switch to a new deal?
- Make one simple phone call to speak to a mortgage advisor at A Mortgage Now on 020 8979 9684
- There’s no need to book an appointment with one of our advisors, simply call us at a time convenient to you
- If you would prefer to work online please click here to request your Coventry Mortgage Rates
Current Coventry Standard Variable Rate 7.49%
This is the rate you will be paying on your mortgage if you take no action when your current mortgage rate ends.
Coventry Building Society Early Repayment Charges
|Product||Early Repayment Charges|
|2 year fixed||2.00% until 30/04/2026|
|3 year fixed||3.00% until 30/04/2026|
2.00% until 30/04/2027
|5 year fixed||5.00% until 30/04/2027|
3.00% until 30/04/2028
1.00% until 30/04/2029
|Overpayment Allowance||up to 10% of the outstanding balance can be repaid per annum without penalty|
Product Transfer Process
Coventry Building Society allow existing residential mortgage customers to secure and select a new mortgage rate up to 4 months in advance.
This means that if you have an existing Coventry mortgage with a product that is coming up to its expiry date you can select a new rate in good time.
The process for product transfer with Coventry mortgages with our team is very straightforward and there is no paperwork to deal with.
There are no legal costs or valuation costs and many of the Coventry mortgage products are fees free. There is no underwriting (so no credit searches or proof of income) provided you are not looking to increase your borrowing.
The process is as follows:
You provide us with the information we need to identify your Coventry mortgage options – you can do that over the telephone on 0208 979 9684 or via our secure online form.
Once we have access to your Coventry mortgage account we will let you know your current balance, when your current mortgage rate ends, and we will list all your potential new rate options. We can answer any questions you have regarding the best new rate for you and then we take your instruction as to how to proceed.
Once you have identified a Coventry mortgage rate you wish to proceed with we secure that online using the lenders mortgage sales and origination system. We will email you a copy of the mortgage offer to ensure that you are happy with it.
Changing your selected Coventry mortgage rate
In the current market, mortgage rates and offerings can change regularly. As a result, there may be a situation where you secure a mortgage rate and then before that new rate takes effect the lender brings out a replacement rate which is more attractive. Where this is the case we can cancel your original request and secure the new Coventry mortgage rate. This is possible until the 23rd of the month prior to your new rate starting.
Buy to let mortgages
Buy to let mortgage contracts with Coventry mortgages are marketed under the Godiva Mortgages brand name. We therefore have a separate page to help borrowers with buy to let mortgages held with the Godiva Coventry Group.
If you have a Godiva buy to let mortgage click here
A few clients may have a residential mortgage under the Godiva brand. This is rare, but if this applies to you please call our team on 0208 979 9684
More detail about Coventry mortgages
Most mortgage products with Coventry group are ‘portable’, this means that you can take the mortgage product and assign it to a new mortgage on a different property without paying any early redemption penalties. (If your new borrowing is less than your original borrowing you may incur an early redemption penalty on the difference)
Suitable applicants with Coventry mortgages
Applicants must be 18 or over and no more than 75 years old at the end of the mortgage term.
If a residential mortgage is to be taken beyond age 70 the client will need to evidence they can afford to pay the mortgage on their pension income.
Applicants must be permanently resident in the UK and be UK nationals or have permanent leave to remain. Settled or pre-settled status is also suitable.
Mortgage Product Transfer with another Lender? – click below
- Accord Mortgages Product Transfers
- Aldermore Mortgages Loyalty Rates
- Barclays mortgage rates for existing customers
- BM Solutions Product Transfer rates
- Godiva Mortgages Product Transfers
- Halifax Product Transfers
- HSBC Mortgage Customer Switching Rates
- Kensington Mortgages Product Transfers
- Kent Reliance Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- Leeds Building Society Product Transfer rates
- Metro Bank Switch Deals Existing Customers
- Nat West Mortgage switch deals
- Nationwide existing customers rate switch
- Paragon Bank Mortgage Product Switch Service
- Platform Mortgage Rates Existing Customers
- Precise Product Transfers
- Santander Product Transfer rates
- Scottish Widows Bank Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- Skipton Mortgage Customer Switching Products
- The Mortgage Works | mortgage product switches for existing TMW buy to let borrowers
- Virgin Money Mortgage Deals Existing Customers