Switching mortgage product as a Kensington Mortgage Customer? We can help.
Kensington Mortgages launch their product transfer service for existing Clients next Monday 27th June.
Our Kensington Mortgage switching team can help you identify and secure the most suitable switch rate available to you from Kensington.
Our service is free and simple to use
Existing Kensington Mortgage Customer v whole of market
If you are an existing Kensington Mortgage Customer who is looking at switching rate, our service is ideal as we can consider the whole of the market for you going forward.
Why is this important?
Kensington Mortgages are a specialist lender that are set up to assist borrowers with historical credit issues, complex income patterns, or other unusual circumstances that make you unattractive to mainstream lenders.
As a result of their positioning in the market, the switching rates available from Kensington can usually be improved upon if you are now in a position to take your borrowing elsewhere.
Kensington Mortgages existing customers using us to switch rates can benefit from:
- Simple mortgage product switching with Kensington
- Consideration of the whole of the UK Market
- Quick and easy online service
- No Broker fees or advice costs
Mortgage Product Transfer with another Lender? – click below
- Accord Mortgages Product Transfers
- Aldermore Mortgages Loyalty Rates
- Barclays mortgage rates for existing customers
- BM Solutions Product Transfer rates
- Coventry Building Society new mortgage deals
- Godiva Mortgages Product Transfers
- Halifax Product Transfers
- HSBC Mortgage Customer Switching Rates
- Kent Reliance Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- Leeds Building Society Product Transfer rates
- Metro Bank Switch Deals Existing Customers
- Nat West Mortgage switch deals
- Nationwide existing customers rate switch
- Paragon Bank Mortgage Product Switch Service
- Platform Mortgage Rates Existing Customers
- Precise Product Transfers
- Santander Product Transfer rates
- Scottish Widows Bank Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- Skipton Mortgage Customer Switching Products
- The Mortgage Works | mortgage product switches for existing TMW buy to let borrowers
- Virgin Money Mortgage Deals Existing Customers