Current NatWest Existing Customer Mortgages – 60% LTV
NatWest Mortgage Product Transfer – the process.
- Secure a rate up to 6 months early
- No Broker Fees
- Same day service
- No paperwork
- No valuations
- No credit scoring
- To contact our Team you can call us or use our secure online NatWest Product Transfer Form
- We will check your NatWest Mortgage Product options and email a full list to you on a single sheet
- Our experienced Team will be available to give you any help you need in deciding your best option
- Once you have made a decision our Team will request a mortgage offer for you based on the new rate
- You will receive an email with a link to approve your offer online
In the current market there is a definite advantage in booking your Nat West mortgages product transfer rate early.
Within six months of your current NatWest mortgage rate ending you can secure a new mortgage rate. That rate will not start before your current rate ends.
If mortgages rate then rise, your newly secured NatWest mortgage rate is held for you.
If mortgage rates fall, you can swop a reserved mortgage rate to the new lower rate at no cost.
Current NatWest Existing Customer Mortgages – 75% LTV
Current NatWest Buy to Let Existing Customer Mortgages – 60% LTV
Current NatWest Buy to Let Existing Customer Mortgages – 75% LTV
How will NatWest Mortgages value my property for a product transfer?
The mortgage products available to you form NatWest will depend on your loan to value ratio (the difference between the outstanding balance of your mortgage and your property value).
For properties up to £350,000 in value and loan to value up to 60% NatWest will use house price index valuations. Outside of these limits the Bank will use a range of valuation tools to get an up to date valuation. Where they need to do this the valuation process will be paid for by NatWest.
Early Repayment ChargesFees current as of December 1, 2023
|Product Term||Period||Charges||End Date|
|2 year Fixed||1||1.5% until 31/03/2025||31/03/2026|
|2||0.75% until 31/03/2026|
|5 year Fixed||1||4.5% until 31/03/2025||31/03/2029|
|2||4.25% until 31/03/2026|
|3||4.0% until 31/03/2027|
|4||2.5% until 31/03/2028|
|5||1% until 31/03/2029|
|2 year tracker||1||0.5% until 31/03/2026||31/03/2026|
|2||0.25% until 31/03/2026|
Please confirm ERP situation on your own mortgage with the Lender before you make any overpayment or settlement
When can I secure a new NatWest Mortgage rate?
We can secure you a new rate with NatWest once you are within six months of the expiry of your current rate.
|Rate Ends||Secure New Rate From|
|31st December||1st July|
|31st January||1st August|
|28th February||1st September|
|31st March||1st October|
|30th April||1st November|
|31st May||1st December|
|30th June||1st January|
|31st July||1st February|
|31st August||1st March|
|30th September||1st April|
|31st October||1st May|
|30th November||1st June|
Mortgage Product Transfer with another Lender? – click below
- Accord Mortgages Product Transfers
- Aldermore Mortgages Loyalty Rates
- Barclays mortgage rates for existing customers
- BM Solutions Product Transfer rates
- Coventry Building Society new mortgage deals
- Godiva Mortgages Product Transfers
- Halifax Product Transfers
- HSBC Mortgage Customer Switching Rates
- Kensington Mortgages Product Transfers
- Kent Reliance Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- Leeds Building Society Product Transfer rates
- Metro Bank Switch Deals Existing Customers
- Nationwide existing customers rate switch
- Paragon Bank Mortgage Product Switch Service
- Platform Mortgage Rates Existing Customers
- Precise Product Transfers
- Santander Product Transfer rates
- Scottish Widows Bank Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- Skipton Mortgage Customer Switching Products
- The Mortgage Works | mortgage product switches for existing TMW buy to let borrowers
- Virgin Money Mortgage Deals Existing Customers