Virgin Money Mortgage rates – existing customers
Today’s Virgin Mortgage Rates for existing customers
We help Virgin Mortgage Customers to switch to a new rate
- No fuss
- No meetings
- No paperwork
7 Great things about Virgin Money Mortgage Rate Deals for existing customers
You can reserve your new deal with us – now
You can reserve a new Virgin Money mortgage rate up to 120 days before your current deal ends. If your new Virgin Money mortgage rate is lower, we can even transfer your product early, saving you money.
You can switch quickly
We can get your new mortgage rate secured within hours in most cases.
We check your eligibility
We establish your mortgage balance and current property value and let you know all the rates available to you, and can advise you on the most suitable for you.
There will be no credit check
A new Virgin Money mortgage rate is available regardless of your recent credit history.
Changes in your circumstances are not a problem
We can arrange a new Virgin Money mortgage rate even if your income has dropped or one borrower has stopped working.
There’s no need for a house valuation
We obtain a valuation of your property from Virgin Money, same day, at no cost.
You don’t need for a solicitor
You won’t need a solicitor to finalise your new Virgin Money mortgage rate.
Virgin Money no fee rates for existing customers
Virgin Money Tracker Rate deals for existing customers
- 2 year tracker from 1.74% (BOE +1.64%)
The above rate carries a £995 Lenders product fee
If you are a Virgin Money Buy to Let Mortgage holder the good news is that switching to a new mortgage deal is just as easy for you.
We can talk you through your options and arrange a new mortgage deal for you online at no cost to you.
Today’s Virgin Money Buy to Let Mortgage Rates for existing customers
Today’s Virgin Money Buy to Let Mid Fee Rates for existing customers
Today’s Virgin Money Buy to Let No Fee Mortgage Rates for existing customers
Virgin Mortgages Help to Buy Mortgage Rates for existing customers
Virgin Mortgages Help to Buy No Fee Mortgage Rates for existing customers
The above rates are for borrowers retaining their Help to Buy loan.
Key points to remember when switching to a new Virgin Money Mortgage Deal
- We can handle everything online with no fuss
- We will help you explore all your options
- No cost to you for our service
- No proof of income required
- No need to stay on the standard variable rate or buy to let standard variable rate
- Great choice of Virgin Money Mortgage Deals
Do I need to stay with Virgin Mortgages?
No – you do not need to stay with Virgin Money Mortgages.
If another Mortgage Lender if offering a preferable product you may wish to consider a full re-mortgage.
If you would like our team to explore options outside of Virgin Money with you, we are happy to do this as we are Independent Mortgage Brokers who consider the whole of the market.
Mortgage Product Transfer with another Lender? – click below
- Accord Mortgages Product Transfers
- Aldermore Mortgages Loyalty Rates
- Barclays Mortgage Transfers
- BM Solutions Product Transfer rates
- Coventry Building Society new mortgage deals
- Halifax product transfer rates – existing customers only
- Kensington Mortgages switching mortgage product
- Kent Reliance Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- Nat West Mortgage switch deals
- Nationwide existing customers rate switch
- Paragon Bank Mortgage Product Switch Service
- Scottish Widows Bank Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- Skipton Mortgage Customer Switching Products
- Tesco Bank Mortgage Product Transfer rates
- The Mortgage Works | mortgage product switches for existing TMW buy to let borrowers
- The Mortgage Works | Product Switches for TMW residential borrowers